To check all the previous transactions you performed go to the following link https://cashsit.com/transactions/
Select the coin you want to view its transaction history. The info will include the following details:
- Type: The type of transaction you performed, eg transfer, deposit…
- Time: The transaction date and time
- Amount (+fee): The total amount before any fee deductions
- Fee: Any fees paid
- From: Sender name if it is an onsite transaction or Sender address
- To: Receiver name or address
- Tx ID: Transaction ID. You will find a link to the explorer attached to TXID. This is useful if you want to check transaction progress on block explorer e.t.c
- Comment: This is a note for the reference purposes or a note to the receiver. Applicable for onsite transactions.
- Confirmations: How many network confirmation did this transaction get.
- Status: The current status of the transaction, e.g pending or done
- Retries left:
- Admin confirm: Whether the transaction was confirmed by the website’s admin or by the you (via confirmation email)
- User confirm: Whether the transaction was confirmed by the you.
« Back to the Knowledgebase